Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm back!

Okay it's time to kick my butt and get it in gear. I can't believe its been well over a month since I posted hear. I have been working on some projects both stamping and quilting. It is the time of year once again where I am preparing for our annual quilt guild show. I didn't get anything done on time to enter in the show itself this year, but I will have plenty of items for sale once again in the guild boutique. My goal this year to to make enough to go a good way to paying for my trip to Denver in July for the Stampin'Up convention. That is quite an ambitious goal but, well we'll see how it turns out. For anyone who should happen to stumble across this Blog of mine and live anywhere near the Washington DC area come and see me at the show. Here is a link to information on the show. Friendship Star Quilt Show . In my next post I will show one of the projects I have been working on for the boutique.

No comments: