Wednesday, June 13, 2007

JUNE CRAFT KIT CHALLENGE, Part Two



Continuing on with the June Craft Kit Challenge I've made these two altered items that will be used on our upcoming vacation. The travel journal is a school composition book that I've covered with some of the designer paper from the craft kit. I added some "bling" with the rhinestone brad and the

glitzy alphabet stickers. The back of the journal is covered in paper patterned with a map. I had it in my stash and thought it appropriate for a travel journal.

The photo album was a plain chipboard album that I got in a scrapbook kit. More paper and glitzy alphabet stickers with some ribbon thrown in here and there. The flowers are punched out of the patterned paper that had dots and I positioned a different colored dot in the center of each of the flowers. These were both fun and easy to make.

No comments: