Tuesday, May 10, 2011

UFO'S AND "CLUTTER"???

First, do you all know what a UFO is?  No, I don't mean a vehicle with aliens.  In the quilting world and I assume general crafting world UFO's are UnFinished Objects. I am not doing any crafting these days.  Instead I am in the midst of sorting though a house full if items and determining what to keep and what to get rid of.  I need to fo this because I will be downsizing my living space in the not to distant future.  So instead of creating I am discovering projects begun and then for a variety of reasons put aside ans forgotten.  It is not an easy thing to discover how side tracked I get.  Some things I choose to keep in hopes that one day my life will return to quilting and stamping.  Other things will be tossed or maybe I will be able to find a new home for.  There are quilters out there that like to finish stated projects.  I hate to toss things, but I know this will have to happen.UFO's can become clutter.  This is what I don't want to move.  So for the moment there will be no reports on projects.  I eagerly anticipate when I will be able to do so again.  Any one want some fabric or wooden blocks????  What was I going to do with all those blocks from stamps I didn't mount anyway? 

1 comment:

Marnie (stamplady_13) said...

LOL Suzanne! I have a bunch of wooden blocks too. I gave some to another stamper who was using them for SOMETHING...perhaps mounting unmounted stamps? Mine are sitting there for the usual reason "maybe something can be made with these... perhaps DH can use them for a woodworking project?"

re: UFO's, perhaps you could post ones you don't think you'll finish or ever get back to and your blog readers can take on finishing a UFO or 2?