Monday, October 30, 2006

Get Well Cards



Well I finally was able to get Blogspot to upload my photos. Seems every time I have tried lately it just keeps loading and never finished so I would just quit.

Now I hope that the up coming cold and flu season isn't bad, but if it is I'm ready. I sat down the other day and made a batch of Get Well cards.

It took a while to get into a creative mind set but when I did I was able to come up with a variety of designs. I also had the help of being in a card making challenge on SplitCoast Stampers. They gave the basics and I came up with my design. It was a great deal of fun and a very productive weekend for card making.

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These are beautiful, Suzanne! Part of me hopes you don't have to use them except for illustrative purposes, but they are bound to cheer someone if they ARE needed. TFS.