Wednesday, December 03, 2008


  1. I love my Cuttlebug!!!! Unfortunately I don't use it nearly as often as I should, but I will be using it more as a result of two things. I just acquired a bunch of new embossing folders for it, including the much sought after Swiss Dots.
  2. I found a fantastic blog site for inspiration it's called "Cuttlebug Challenges"
There is a blinky to the right on this Blog page that will take you to their wonderful blog where you can find all sort of ideas on how to use your cuttlebug in new and exciting ways. Check it out! As soon as I get some breathing space I plan to try out several of their ideas.


LadyDoc said...

That is a really good site for cuttlebug-ers. Have you seen the Indigo Inklings blog? She has TONS of great info for CBs!


Christi said...

I am SO checking this link out! Like I need any more challenges! LOL

Susan said...

Oh, I want a Cuttlebug one day! I am so looking forward to seeing what you create with yours. Thank you for the link.

Did you know a cheap pasta machine will act as a Cuttlebug??

Oh and about the candles, yes you can burn them once they are decorated. If you want to decorate some candles you could buy the ones that melt only in the middle, then you get to keep your decorations longer. Otherwise ordinary candles will melt down by degrees and you'll gradually lose the decorated bits.

Diane said...

Thanks for the link to the Cuttlebut Challenges! I was just thinking the other day when I saw all my cartridges, "What I need is a little inspiration!" I think I'll certain get it here! TFS

Thanks for visiting my store, leaving your encouraging comments, and for joining in on the blog candy fun. Since I don't believe in luck, I can't say good luck, but I wish you the best!

Susan said...

Suzanne, after further research, I think the tissue decorated candles may be fire hazards after all. Here's a warning I just put on my site:

"WARNING: I assume you know all this, but just in case.....Candles decorated with tissue should not be burned unless you place them in a hurricane lamp or similar for safety in the event that the tissue catches on fire, and please, NEVER burn ANY candle and leave it unsupervised!

Apparently there is a candle safe product available for stamping on. I am attempting to find it. If you hear of this product, would you please leave me a link or a comment so I can find it too?

Thanks in advance! Stay safe!"

Sorry about that! I have never had any trouble with burning the candles, but it only takes once, right? I'd never get over it is something happened to you as a result of something I advised you about!!! XX

Hi! I'm Grace said...

Hi Suzanne, it has been awhile since the last time that I was here.
Have a happy new year to you and to the family. :)