Saturday, April 11, 2009

I MISS MY BLOG and NEWS ABOUT BLOG CANDY!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I am having some health issues and typing is not an easy thing to do. Hopefully after a visit to a new Dr next week I will either get some advice on exercises, diet or drugs to help my fingers function better. I did want to stop by though and pass on some news about a wonderful opportunity to enter into a drawing for some wonderful BLOG candy. You simply need to visit Creating With Chrissy and see what Chris is offering. It's a wonderful stamp set from Sweet & Sassy. Simply leave a comment on the BLOG entry about the Blog Candy. Of course while you are visiting her Blog do check out her other posts and discover how wonderfully creative she it.

Do hope to be sharing some cards and other projects with you in the new week. In the meantime have wonderful Easter tomorrow.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. When things like fingers (or legs, lol!) don't work the way we expect it gets frustrating, doesn't it?

Hoping you get help from the new doc and are back at it soon.

Christi Flores said...

Suzanne, I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Please get some rest and take care of you. {{HUGS}}

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, Suzanne, how frustrating for an avid crafter like you! I do hope the Dr has some solutions for you and soon. Take care and I hope to see you back here as soon as you feel able :)

Hope you had a nice Easter ...