Thursday, April 30, 2009

JUST A LITTLE SIDE FUN!

I took a little quiz I found on my friend LadyDoc's BLOG and I love the results....I haven't been to London in a long time so maybe it is time to go again.....




You Belong in London



A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.

What City Do You Belong In?<

I am a little of this and a little of that so I guess this does fit me.

Tonight I will be back to stamping.....I took a picture of my other tile this morning so stop back by to see it.

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Ohh-London! How classy! Apparently I belong in New York! Hahaha!!

thinker said...

London sounds like a great place to be!!! I'm destined for Rome!!!