Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A WORK IN PROGRESS


I am into my new home in FL.  At the moment I am still working on the unpacking.  I am being challenged by having to fit what was in three rooms into one.  Well one and a small walking closet.  Fortunately for me the master bedroom has two closets so the smaller one has become a craft closet for sewing supplies, fabric and other non-paper craft items.This picture shows the side of the room that will be used for me quilting and sewing.  Not much space but I think it will work.  As I said I have to store the fabric else where.  So its in the bedroom closet. We'll see how it works but I really don't have any choice.  There's just no space in this room for it.

 This will be my stamping and scrapbooking part of the room I've had to go up and will also try and make some things accessible under the tables.  All my paper crafting items and supplies are stored in this room.  That's why there is not room for fabric. 

When I get things all in place I will take some more pictures and then I can begin creating.  It's been so long since I have had the time or desire to sew or stamp.  I can't wait to get back to it.

No comments: