Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've Been TAGGED!

So Susan has tagged me and now I need to tell a little about my self. Seven facts about me and then tag seven other people. The seven facts will be easy, I think. The seven people may take more time. I'm not sure I know seven bloggers and I can't count Susan since she tagged me.
So here are the seven facts:
  1. I absolutely love crafts of all types, but especially quilting, stamping, scrapping and knitting. If I could figure out a way to make a living doing crafts and not have to have a "day" job I would be a VERY happy person. (Heck I'd like to figure out simply how to support my craft addiction, forget about the living part!)
  2. I love my Lord and the wonder of sharing my faith journey with a group of 10 other wonderful women on Monday morning's at our church.
  3. I love to cook and especially to bake. This certainly doesn't help in the weight department around our house as there are no longer any growing kids around to eat the goodies. So I seek out opportunities to cook for other groups. Currently two groups at church. (I'm make them fat rather than myself. LOL)
  4. My DH and I have lived in the metropolitan Washington DC area for over 30 years now and I am ready to move on to a calmer quieter area of the country.
  5. I love my little robotic vacuum cleaner "Robbie". He gives me more time to craft and spend on the computer since I don't have to vacuum the floors anymore. (a side benefit is I do have to keep the floors free of clutter so he can do his magic!)
  6. I very much enjoy teaching those who want to learn. Not so good at teaching kids or adults who don't want to learn, but are told by others they must learn something they don't want to.
  7. I love to travel and would love to see the whole world. I've done pretty good seeing the US. I think there are only 7 states (including Alaska and Hawaii) I have not been to at least once and many of them I have been to multiple times.
So there are my seven facts. I hope if anyone reads them they find them of interest. I will come back at a latter time with my seven people as I really must get about my daily activities which include a haircut and final preparations for the weekend boutique. Ta-ta!

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lol! Of course I came back to you straight away to read your facts, Suzanne!! Thanks for playing along - it is fun to see what others will say about themselves and it DOES allow people to get to know each other a little better, doesn't it? If you are a traveler, you may indeed get to Australia one day, and I would love to meet you if you do. Australia is as large as mainland USA, so do make sure you spend some time over here - it's not an easy country to see in a hurry! Enjoy your day - I'll be back here again one day soon :-)