Thursday, October 04, 2007

I AM STILL KWILTIN'

I have not been getting much if any stamping done lately. Right now I am focusing on my quilting. It's really been quite a long time since I have done that and I am having fun. This flurry of quilting is partially precipitated by a request for some new items by the manager of a gift shop that I have items for sale on a consignment basis. I can't do stamped items there because of SU's angel policy stating you can not sell items using any of their product or images in permanent retail outlets or the internet. Soon I will have to get back to some stamping though because I am a vendor on our church craft fair on October 20 and since it is a temporary venue I can sell SU items there. When I get something finished I will post somemore pictures here but for now I just have words.

3 comments:

Christi said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Suzanne!!

Susan said...

Love your 'Wubbie' quilt, Suzanne! We just found out we might be becoming grandparents for the first time, so I will keep this idea in the back of my mind, in hope!

Lee said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures Suzanne!!! I'm gonna learn how to quilt one of these years!!