Thursday, October 04, 2007

I AM STILL KWILTIN'

I have not been getting much if any stamping done lately. Right now I am focusing on my quilting. It's really been quite a long time since I have done that and I am having fun. This flurry of quilting is partially precipitated by a request for some new items by the manager of a gift shop that I have items for sale on a consignment basis. I can't do stamped items there because of SU's angel policy stating you can not sell items using any of their product or images in permanent retail outlets or the internet. Soon I will have to get back to some stamping though because I am a vendor on our church craft fair on October 20 and since it is a temporary venue I can sell SU items there. When I get something finished I will post somemore pictures here but for now I just have words.

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Suzanne!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Love your 'Wubbie' quilt, Suzanne! We just found out we might be becoming grandparents for the first time, so I will keep this idea in the back of my mind, in hope!

Lee said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures Suzanne!!! I'm gonna learn how to quilt one of these years!!