Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SNOWMAN THAT'S YUMMY ALSO!


I found this idea at a quilt show and thought it was the cutest thing. Since I am in charge of craft ideas for our church's Secret Shop for children I just had to get one for a model. Have we made them NO of course not! Will we? Certainly not this year. The Secret Shop is on Saturday morning and time is quickly running out. I also saw ones decorated like Santa Claus. I think these would be fun as stocking stuffers. But I fear the snowman would not stay together for long as who can resist a yummy tootsie roll pop! I know I can't especially raspberry flavored ones. What is your favorite flavor?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherry...thank you very much!

Misti said...

These are too cute! My favorite flavor is grape!

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!

Lee said...

Ohhhhhhhh........raspberry for sure!!!!! These are just adorable!!

kerianne said...

Love this idea!! Too cute! I love cherry, YUM!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Unfortunately I have no idea which flavour as we don;t get tootsie roll pops in Australia, but I do like orange so maybe if there was an orange one...Love all the craft ideas you have put on your blog since I last visited, Suzanne! Thanks for sharing and I now have some more ideas for Christmas cards, if I ever get round to starting on them - have been away travelling unexpectedly a lot lately and have lost a LOT of craft time as a result. The picfolio album was the easiest thing for me to travel with, so I wasn't totally bereft of craft time. Anyway, will see what I can do about the card situation. I did colour in some angels I stamped the other day....will post them if they do get to become cards!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Suzanne, I forgot to ask - do you mind if I put your blog link on my blog roll?

UrgentCookie said...

I like the cherry ones and chocolate ones. Great craft idea!

Anonymous said...

Do you have directions or patterns available? This is sooooo cute!

JenniferL. said...

These are so cute!