Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ANOTHER SPECIAL AWARD

I will actually have two posts this first one is to share this special award given to me by my special BLOGing buddy Susan. She is extra special because she's been with me since the beginning of my BLOG! She has a wonderful BLOG called Susan's Saga. If you have never been there stop on by soon. Not only will you see fabulous paper craft creations, but you will also get a view into life in Australia.

Now it is my turn to pass on this award.


The rules
for passing this award on: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.

Here are my 6.........
Christi
Terresa
Diane
Judy
Beth

I hope you wander over and visit these wonderful stampers and their wonderful BLOGS!



3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Aww...thank you so much Suzanne!!!

Beth said...

Aw, gosh, thanks so much Suzanne!!
:-)

Diane said...

WOW! Thanks so much Suzanne! I finally claimed my prize and posted it on my blog. You are wonderful!