Friday, February 06, 2009

QUILT CARD AS PROMISED

I did say you would be seeing another quilt card today.......Yes I do love this set. For this card I got to use my "bug" in several ways. I made the YoYo Yellow background using the Swiss Dots embossing folder and then I also used the "bug" to cut out the scalloped rectangle using my new rectangle Nestibility set. So much easier than making a rectangle with my scalloped border punch.

I still need to work on on ribbon tying. I blame my bad tying skills on being left handed. Even when I try and follow the directions for nice ties they just don't tun out right for me.

I will be back in a moment with another post. Yes its going to be a two post day!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty! Love the look of the Swiss Dots with your quilt stamps-great colors, too!
BTW, I tie my knots upside down. For whatever reason they look better, lol.

Teresa said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!