Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Denver Here I Come!

The stress of waiting for SU convention sign up and the aggravation of fighting my way through the computerized registration process are over and I'm going to my first SU Convention. I am so excited I can barely stand it. 4 days of time spent with other people who love stamping. I can't wait. I have very few friends here that I can share this passion with. My sharing is pretty much all done over the internet, which is fun, but I do wish I had people around me to have fun with too. At convention I will! So now I get to work on swaps and plan my yard sale to raise money for the trip. I have till July 24 to dream about it and what I hope to learn and who I hope to meet. (names from SCS will have faces!) It's interesting that the theme for Convention this year is "Dream With Us" As I get some swaps done I will post them here. I just had to share my excitement.

No comments: