Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day!






Today is National Scrapbooking Day in the US. In honor of that day I have taken part in an Internet Day of scrapbooking through Splitcoast Stampers. My flybaby group there. I have uploaded most of the pages I have done today there, but have a few extras that I did that are not part of that challenge a nd so I will show them here. These are pages that are going into the album that I am making about our fami
ly Christmas Cruise to the Caribbean in December 2005. Yes I know that I am slow, but I am getting it completed. IT was a 5 day cruise and I am up to day four. I am really enjoying working on this album as it is bring back a lot of fun memories. I really wish we could do this together as a family again, but am afraid it was probably it was a one time event. Unless I want to go back to work full time and make a big salary to pay for it. But if I did that I probably would be so stressed and depressed that I wouldn't want to do it anyway, so I guess for themoment I will be happy scrapping and remembering.

No comments: