Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Final Swap Card


This is what I ended up with for the design for my swap card. Though I really like the original using the "kiss" technique on the U stamp it was going to be much to time consuming for this swap as I needed to clean off the U between each use and I had 50 of the card fronts to make. I still embossed the U with clear embossing powder over the Old Olive craft ink and cut them out. This took long enough. The U is raised to give added dimension. I have two 3-D swap sets to make and one set of card fronts that focus on the Heated Pearls technique. When they are done I will post them here as well. I probably won't work on them for a while though as I am waiting for some of my items from the preview catalog which I won't receive for two weeks or so and then we will be busily getting ready for vacation.

No comments: