Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Don't Understand


Here is the controversial scrapbook layout that SCS for some reason doesn't want in their gallery. The moderators approve it and then for some reason they remove it. It's happened twice now. I have no clue why. If anyone views this and has any idea what might be objectionable about it PLEASE post a comment and let me know. I don't want to offend, but can't avoid it if I am clueless as to what I am doing wrong.

This page is from the scrapbook on our families Christmas Cruise in 2005. One of our port stops was in Ohco Rios, Jamaica. And while there my mother, Sister-in-law and I toured the Wassi Art Studio. These are pictures from there and a few of their artists at work. If you ever get to Jamaica I highly recommend visiting the studio and its attached store. The pottery is beautiful.

No comments: