Thursday, February 21, 2008

INFO ON GATE FOLD CARDS

I thought that some of you might like some more information on how to make gate fold cards like the one in my previous post. Rather than my writing up a tutorial myself I'm going to take the easy way out and give you a link to the video tutorial that I used in learning how to make this style with the ribbon closure. It is from SCRAP TIME. I love this web site and have it on my Google Reader list so I always get the new episodes. Some of you may already be familiar with it, but if you aren't be sure and check it out. I've learned a lot of new techniques and also gained a lot of information on products that are out there. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks for the link!

The gatefold card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lee said...

Thanks for the link Suzanne!! I'll definitely be checking it out soon!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Me too! I;ll be checking it out this afternoon! Thanks, Suzanne.