Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another Heart Felt Card

Here is another in the Heartfelt series. I think it needs one of the small script words above the flowers, but since I challenged myself not to use any stamp set other than Heartfelt Thanks I didn't use one. I cut the vase out freehand and the stripes on it were made using only the stem from the flower. I have one more piece of Always Artichoke cut for a card and I think what ever I come up with using it will be the last card for my display. I know I said I was going to move on to other things several days ago, but I think the rain we've been getting here over the last few days has made my brain soggy either that or I am just plain stuck in the mud!
It actually stopped raining and was sunny during the day today, but now it is raining quite hard again. 13 inches is enough already! It's keeping the UPS man from my door. (What other excuse can there be for him not bringing me my new SU Idea Books!!!) He better bring them tomorrow or someone is going to have to pay. I know others in the area have received their's cause the UPS Tracking site told me so! Have I been a bad girl?

No comments: