Monday, June 19, 2006


Okay let's see if this works. This is a card I made following a SCS Tutorial on making double slider cards. This is just the front of the card. Once I know it it works I will upload the opened card image where you can see the slider and message. I made this using the Canvass, Easy Elegance, and Graceful Words stamp sets. The message on the slider is from the God's Way stamp set. The card stock is Stampin Up's mellow moss, very vanilla, and basic black. The words are all stamped in elegant eggplant and I used a watercoloring technique for the flowers. The bacground stamp is done in mellow moss ink. I also used a black eyelet and hemp for the slider pull which didn't scan in this picture but will show up in the next. Okay here goes...let's see if this works! Fingers crossed and breath held.

No comments: