Monday, June 26, 2006

Rain Rain Go AWAY!

Okay, since the rain won't let up in the Mid Atlantic they have wisely cancelled this years CreationFest! Am I sad? In some ways yes in most ways no. This year's trip planning has been a real challenge to say the least so it is a relief to finally have things set to rest. Of course the kids are all disappointed and that's what I really find sad, but there is always next year when our tickets will still be honored.

So since I don't have to go camping for a week and sisnce it is REALLY wet and nasty out, over 7 inches of rain in 36 hours and more to come, I guess I will have to stamp!!! Maybe I can come up with some sympathy cards for those that are sad we aren't camping and those who are just sick of the rain! Too bad I don't have any ark stamp sets!

No comments: