Saturday, June 24, 2006

Withdrawal While Getting Ready for CREATION FEST

Two day's with out stamping or any other creative pursuit. For me that's tough but that's also normal life I guess. Last week was the anomaly. Sad but true. I probably won't get to do much for several weeks now. The rest of this weekend and all of next week will be spent in preparation for taking 29 youth and adults from our church to CreationFest East. A Christian music fest. Camping for 6 days...no hot water and few if any flushing toilets! (To check out what Creationfest is click on the title to this post.) This will be our 9th year and I am definately feeling that 9 years ago I was much younger and better suited to this type of an event. But I know that once I get there I will be greatly blessed in many ways. I'm going to try and figure out a "project" to take and work on in mny "down" time. Nont sure what but will figure that out tomorrrow. For right now I'm exhausted from prepareing foor for 29! Good night!

No comments: