Friday, August 03, 2007

CONVENTION IDEAS!

Here are only four of the hundreds of sample projects I saw at convention. Two are cards. The other two items are gift ideas. 3-D items and all sorts of embellishments are really HOT!

There are so many new ideas and techniques that I want to try. I have several of the lunch box tins and really like this recipe box. What a cute gift item for Holiday or Birthday giving. The little calendar and note pad set uses bar coasters. How cool is that!!!! I can't wait till I have time to spend in my stamping room. First however I'm thinking I have lots of cleaning to do!


1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Suzanne, it looks like you had a great time! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the convention. That big blue bear was just amazing - he must have made everybody want to go inside and take a look. And I LOVE the projects you posted - they look like great ideas! Tell me how you are going to grow your business too, OK? I'm planning a workshop with my upline for August 25th....we've hired a hall and are busy thinking up projects to send customers away with 6 M&Ts. Fun! Fun! Fun! Oh - I also need to upload some quilts for you to have a look at - we had the Atherton Show a couple weeks ago and I remembered to take some pictures for you :-)