Friday, August 03, 2007

CONVENTION IS OVER



Convention was such fun! I really enjoyed myself and as you can see everyone was wanting to get in to the Convention Center! It was the place to be in Denver that week.

I met so many wonderful people, learned lots of new and exciting stamping techniques and made many cards. The swaps were amazing and I have so many new ideas for projects I barely know where to begin.

The thing I am most excited about however is that I came back really wanting to grow my business as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Stamping is such fun and it can be used for so much more than just making greeting cards. I love to teach and look forward to setting up classes to do just that. I need to head to work now but please check back as this evening I plan to post some of the wonderful projects from convention and tell you a bitg more about it.

No comments: