Thursday, January 17, 2008

GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL BOXES

This is a little box that my SU upline designed for us to make at our last team meeting. It is a really cute little box about 2 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches and about an inch tall. The box itself is very easy and quick to make. I'm thinking I may make a bunch of these for Valentines favors for those that attend the Tuesday night dinners at our church.


Of course a little box though cute would not be very exciting if it were empty. And of course this little box is not empty. There is a tasty little treat inside. A yummy York Peppermint Patty...one of my favorite treats. When the box is opened you can see it through a cute little hole surrounded by a scalloped circle. There is an acetate sheet behind the punched out hole protecting the patty.

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

This box is beautiful and with a wonderful surprize inside. :0)

Lee said...

Ohhh.....how sweet!!! I'll have to try one of these for the candies that I bought!!! ;)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I really like this, Suzanne! It's very special. Must find out how to make boxes like that...