Thursday, January 31, 2008

IT'S A BIRTHDAY PARTY

I have been asked to do a birthday party at the end of February for a 7 year old little girl and 6 or 7 of her friends. Mom says she is an artist (the 7 year old that is) and likes to make things. These are the project ideas that I have come up with. They needed to be fairly simple, but still nice looking. There will be two cards, a junior sized legal pad with a cover to decorate and a goodie bag.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but the goodie bag is the item that says friend on the front. The base of it is a trimmed down brown lunch bag. I picked up this idea about a year ago from one of SCS VSN challenges. They are very easy and fun to make.

Since the girls are only seven I am going to pre-cover the legal pad and the brown bag. I will also punch the holes for the handles of the bag and the girls will just decorate them. They also will each get a small stamp and a black ink cube to take home so they can stamp a bit more on their own.

7 comments:

snaphappy said...

Such cute ideas for the party!

So -- when are we going out for sushi?????

Teresa said...

These look GREAT!!! The girls should have a fabulous time.

Youthleadergina said...

Sounds fun! I love SU bday parties!

Lee said...

What sweet ideas!! I'm sure the girls are gonna have a fantastic party!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What great ideas for a stampin' party, Suzanne! I am sure it will be a resounding success. I hope you get some response from the little girl's mommas, too :-)

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog - you are such a nice person!

Diane said...

What a great party idea! The projects are wonderful!

kerianne said...

These are all great!! Bet they loved them!!