I got this list of question's from Leslie's BLOG. IF you decide to take these questions and answer them on your BLOG please let me know so I can visit and learn more about you!
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Considering my age I would probably first say "you must be kidding!" and then I would pass out!
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? August 2007 coming home from Stampin' Up's convention in Denver.
3. What did the last text message you sent say? I don't even know how to send a text message!
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? understanding and support
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? To live a healthy lifestyle without having to think about it. (Leslie's answer but I like it!)
6. Shoe size? 11, but at almost 6 feet tall I'm allowed to have big feet or I would fall over! Now that doesn't mean I like the way shoes look on them though!
7. Been to Mexico? Yes on a cruise in 2000. Cozumel
8. When is the last time you had a massage? A seated massage in 2006. Full massage never!
9. What was the last TV show you watched? I'm embarrassed to say General Hospital, but that's because I watch the soaps while I craft or cook.
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Saturday I'm taking a class on how to clean and maintain my Featherweight sewing machine. Then Sunday I'm going to watch the Super Bowl and stamp!
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? That depends............
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A reusable Giant grocery bag, a Stampin' Up tote bag with craft magazines, an umbrella and a bottle of water. Probably also a few other odds and ends.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Lying in bed thinking I really should get up!
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Nope not interested in marrying any of them except maybe Paul Newman since he's shown he believes in being committed to his marriage.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mocha Almond Fudge or anything else with chocolate and nuts!
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? The Giants vs Green Bay game
18. Ever go camping? Since my DH loves to camp and thinks it is the only way to vacation yes. More often than you probably care to know about.
19. Last phone call? Some one in the area that wants me to provide crafty entertainment for her 7 year old daughters birthday party.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I am aware of.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? That it can be short and you have no idea how long your life may be or how short.
22. What do you do at work? A little bit of this and a lot of that! I work at my church and though I have an official job title my duties are "what ever no one else wants or remembers to do.
23. What is your mom's name? Vera
24. Ever cried for no reason? For some reason I rarely cry even when there is a reason. I find this very annoying!
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Refer to Question #1's answer concerning age. I have no idea what you are even talking about! BUT I can do the Twist!
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Black
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? About 8 hours to Amsterdam.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Oh my there have been so many long ones. Probably the longest though was the 5 week camping trip we took out kids on where we traveled out west and covered 8500 miles total,
29. What are your turn-offs? Not sure I have any. Can't think of any at the moment. Oh I just thought of one...people who think they know better than I do how I should live my life.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? A nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon
31. What are you craving right now? A nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon! But I will head to bed instead.