Sunday, July 30, 2006

They are done!

It took almost 6 hours but the cards are done. Laura and I had a great time together and came up with what I think are some great designs. Part of the reason it took so long is no two of the twenty cards we made are alike. They are all different! I've never really spent this much time at once stamping. There was a basic theme we were following so I had picked out a selection of stamps that went with it. This helped some, but what we found is that we began experimenting with different techniques. So not only did we create the cards needed, but we learned alot as well. Best of all however was the fun we had together. Even my DH got involved in that he fixed dinner for us.
Tonight it is to late to scan the cards, but tomorrow I will try to find time to hook up to the scanner and scan a few of the ones I made. Now it is time to rest and gear down for sleep.


No comments: