Monday, March 09, 2009

TIME FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE!

This time my challenge card is for a Copics Colour Challenge. This is with a group of copics lovers and learners most of whom are participating in Korin's Copic Marker club. I am by no means a copic colouring expert....I'm not even totally sure I even have reached the novice stage yet. I still tend to want to use them like any other marker, which is to say I just don't get the blending stuff yet. BUT I am determined to learn......


I used Sweet 'n Sassy's Bee Happy stamp set for this card. I stamped the images using Memento's Tuxedo Black ink. The card stock colors I used are from Stampin' Up...Pretty in Pink and Garden Green.

The colors of the Copics I used were: Y63 and 67, Y 15 and 38, R 02 and RV11 and 13.

6 comments:

Lee said...

What an adorable card!! I love the layout and those are wonderful colors!!

Teresa said...

GREAT card- so cheerful!

Anonymous said...

A very lovely card and beautifully coloured Suzanne. Thank you for joining us in the copic colour challenge

Adele said...

Beautiful colours and colouring. Thank you for joining us with the challenge.

love Dingle.xx

Lisa Kind said...

Love your flower and bees! That sentiment reminds me of when I was in a hurricane in Jamaica and my friend kept singing that song to me to cheer me up because I was so bummed to be there during that storm! LOL! Thanks for playing this week...we hope to see you again!

Lisa

Carolyn King said...

ohh..your coloring looks wonderful!!! Great happy card!