Friday, August 04, 2006

Lack of Creativity is a Sad State

Boy after a flurry of activity on Sunday I have been a real slug! With a friends help I did get 100 small party type favors done for the Chrysalis weekend, but I can't say that they used any amount of creativity I simply used my tag punch and the Yum Yum tag stamp and a verse stamp both of which are retired SU stamps and adhered them to a Hersheys nugget. They did look cute. But I was glad when they were done. Hopefully tonight it will be cool enough to work up in my stamp room. It's been way too hot this week. Close to or over 100 almost every day. I need to get some projects designed for next Saturdays Stampfest and whould like to get some entries for our county fair done as well. It sure would be nice if I could make this weekeknd a 4 day weekend, but since I can't I'll just have to get off my butt and move twice as fast.

No comments: